Stream - Data will be pushed towards "Strech".
Batch - Data will be pulled from the source by "Strech"
1) Signup to "Strech"
2) Head to the "Use cases" page
3) Create a new use case by clicking on the button at the top-right corner
4) Fill in "use case name" + "description", and click Next
5) Fill in "Pipeline name" and choose "Pipeline type" Stream
6) URL screen
(1) URL which data should be pushed to using REST (JS Example)
(2) In order to avoid malicious streaming, we provide 2 types of stream authentication:
"API key" - Each REST command would need to attach an API key in its header. Once the key is generated, copy it, and add it to the headers of your request like so:
2. "Sender origin (IP)" - In case you are not able to add headers, you can strict the streaming to a certain ip/range, like: "192.168.10.2/24", "10.138.40.50/32"
3. "No authentication" - "Strech" Will not authenticate the data ingested from this URL.
6) Data sample
We provide the ability to preconfigure the future streamed data by pasting the coming payload.
In case the schema will change in the future, we will accept it automatically, even if it was not configured in the initial setup, notify you via email and you will be able to edit the schema with the new changes.